Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VZW WEBSITE PROBLEMS!!!
Trip360

So I've been on this site NUMEROUS amount of times...recently I have just been using the checkmark box to "remember me" Now before this I would go to login, type username, type password, enter. BOOM. Username still there, password gone, I enter it AGAIN, press enter, and it logs me in. I HAVE HAD TO TYPE IN MY PASSWORD TWICE almost every other time I go onto your site! What's the problem here verizon? Thanks! :smileyindifferent:

0 Likes
Re: VZW WEBSITE PROBLEMS!!!
vereyezuhn

Trip360 wrote:

So I've been on this site NUMEROUS amount of times...recently I have just been using the checkmark box to "remember me" Now before this I would go to login, type username, type password, enter. BOOM. Username still there, password gone, I enter it AGAIN, press enter, and it logs me in. I HAVE HAD TO TYPE IN MY PASSWORD TWICE almost every other time I go onto your site! What's the problem here verizon? Thanks! :smileyindifferent:

The problem here is you're impatient.

Kidding :smileywink:

0 Likes
sgtfan

A lot of secure server website won't ever remember your password due to security issues with that. they'll just keep your user ID but the will always want you to remember you password so that no one can hack your account by getting to your computer

0 Likes
Trip360

to add on to my issues since no one has givin me a solution (hmmm to much nose pickin?) EVERYTIME I GO TO THIS SITE...LAGGY! SOMETIMES THIS SITE SOMEHOW DISCONNECTS MY INTERNET ACCESS!?!?! To me, this company and site is getting more garbage by the day. And whats the point of a "REMEMBER ME" check box if it doesnt even work. It apparently stays CHECKED when I come back to this site but I consistantly still have to type my username and password. Still sometimes have to type password in TWICE. Verizon problem? I think so! Anyone else have this problem? Cuz Im not seeing too much on this issue at all.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The "remember me" checkbox is for the username only and it repopulates mine everytime I come here. Do you have cookies disabled for this site? Seems to be 1 reason this may be happening to you.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Trip360 wrote:

to add on to my issues since no one has givin me a solution (hmmm to much nose pickin?) EVERYTIME I GO TO THIS SITE...LAGGY! SOMETIMES THIS SITE SOMEHOW DISCONNECTS MY INTERNET ACCESS!?!?! To me, this company and site is getting more garbage by the day. And whats the point of a "REMEMBER ME" check box if it doesnt even work. It apparently stays CHECKED when I come back to this site but I consistantly still have to type my username and password. Still sometimes have to type password in TWICE. Verizon problem? I think so! Anyone else have this problem? Cuz Im not seeing too much on this issue at all.

As for this issue, I tend to have it when I reup my virus protection. Like the program needs to remember we have allowed access to this site.

As for the logon, it used to remember me, however it has not for ages. But this forum is powered by Lithium and getting them (VZW can not fix it) to make fixes is like pulling teeth.

0 Likes
Isadora
Novice

Trip360,

Thank you for letting us know about this problem; I will send it along and see what can be done for you. 

0 Likes