Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VZW website
CrazyDaze

I don't EASILY find an area to discuss the VZW website so I'll list this here and maybe I'll get someone helpful who'll point me in the right direction.

I've tried to enter a product review for the HTC Trophy 5 &*%^$#*&%^ TIMES!! Each time the site throws a pop up saying to click 'OK' or else I'll be logged out, WHILE I'M TYPING AND JUST SECONDS BEFORE I'M READY TO POST IT! I click OK only to find that once I go to post the review I get the sign in screen and even after entering the name and pass I'm kicked back to the My Verizon screen.

The review never gets posted and I then have to re-type the **bleep** thing. I love the phone and have a bit to say but your crappy site apparently doesn't want me to post a decent review. I have no problems on any other websites I visit with making long posts or heck even here. I've been distracted twice, proof read this quite a bit and still don't get some crap pop up asking me if I really want to stay logged in.

If all you want is a quick review then limit the amout of characters I'm allowed to type and then I won't hit the pitiful time limit you've given me to do a review. Beyond that I love my HTC Trophy, Love FiOS and the customer service I get from Verizon on whole but your website is subpar. I absolutely dislike the organization of your forums.*

DONE and still no pop up. Just for my own amusement I walked away got some coffee and came back. Still no pop up and I'll bet when I click 'Post' IT WILL POST.

* = *UPDATE* I am upset at trying to post a review and trying to find the right place to post this which is reflected in that sentence. Taking time after my initial posting I find I just need to get used to the arrangement but I still see no place for overall VZW wesbite discussion.

1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: VZW website
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Write your review in Office or Works, log in and copy and paste the review

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Write your review in Office or Works, log in and copy and paste the review

0 Likes
CrazyDaze

Acceptible BUT I shouldn't HAVE to. If the site asks me to click 'OK' then accept it. I don't have that happen on my online banking or any other site when it asks me the same thing. I'm just saying.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Your banking sites have time outs also, but we are constantly interacting with the site. When typing a review the only interaction is when you hit send and if you fall past the time limit, you are booted.

I have the same issues with some companies who want the resume typed on their site, not uploaded, not copy and pasted. After a couple tries, I just look elsewhere for a job.

0 Likes
reddog59

I haven't tried to post a review yet but I love my smartphone and I have always read the reviews for the phones before I buy them. Please write it and copy and paste it in since it really helps people when they are looking for a phone.  I don't know how many times I have passed on a phone or ordered a phone on the reviews on Verizons website.  They are way better and more informative then the guys at Cnet who have a phone for a few days and compare it to all the phones.  The Verizon ones are from real customers and they have a voice.  I use them to help me pick a phone.  Kudos for you for trying to post one.  Hopefully you will get one on there. 

thunderstruck66
Of far more concern are the tracking cookies, adware and tracking bugs. I'd suggest you all use Firefox and install the plug in Ghostery and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.
0 Likes
DonButton

Looking for a place to give the feedback that the Verizon Wireless website design is horrible! Too much whitespace, text too large, not enough information on a given page as a result. Would be much better to stick to a more standard design. Designers should please read Edward Tufte on informational design generally.

0 Likes