Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Cloud Forum Access
gpeterden
Novice

I get this message when I click on the Verizon Cloud link in the forum (Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.). Is this private forum? I'm looking on how to get my backup messages from my Verizon Cloud account back to my phone. I've done a restore which is states that it completes, but when I open messages on my phone they are not there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gregg

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud Forum Access
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Where do you see the "Verizon Cloud" link on the Verizon Wireless Community forum?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gpeterden
Novice

Under categories.

0 Likes
Re: Re: Verizon Cloud Forum Access
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Categories? I don't see that anywhere on the forum. And I have pretty much everywhere here. The closest thing is called "Devices & Topics". Is that what you are referring to? See the attached screenshots of the list of spaces in this community forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gpeterden
Novice

In the Community Forums it is under Verizon Wireless Services. The categories are as follows.

4G LTE

Verizon Cloud

Messaging

Prepaid

Safeguards

Voice and Broadband

Bluetooth

Verizon Edge

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Ah! It is in the Carousel. Which means that it is broken. The Community Management or admin_moderator will need to fix it. Was there any discussions in that space?

Screenshot_2014-11-20-14-24-26.png

0 Likes
admin_moderator

This issue has been fixed!  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

0 Likes