Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon, fix the forum/site ASAP!
ThunderOKC

I can't find a category for users to post about the site and forum.  The forum is a mess and hardest to navigate.  Want to access thru ph?  We can't!  I got to use the comp to access and use more easily.  When I login into the site thru my ph, its fine, then I go to the forum...it is asking me to login again.  Hullo?  I already did!  And when I try to login again, it won't let me...not now, not ever.  But it let me on the comp.  And there is no option to allow us (we have the rights) to view everything on Verizon with desktop style rather than mobile style.  No option!  Even when the browser setting try to force the desktop display, we are denied our rights to view desktop display.  So, yeah, please fix the login and display issues.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon, fix the forum/site ASAP!
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Well you posted this thread in the space. There is a sub-space under the space. The is where user should post questions or concerns about the community forum.

I'm going typing this on my phone in the desktop version of the site. I also can access the community through the mobile version of the forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon, fix the forum/site ASAP!
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Ann154 wrote:

I'm going typing this on my phone in the desktop version of the site. I also can access the community through the mobile version of the forum.

I was on the forum last night on my phone in desktop version, and do that periodically myself.

0 Likes