Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Website redirect fail
klang123

I post in a forum, I get an e-mail and click the link to the reply which opens the forum page but before I can reply I need to login. I click on Sign in and enter my phone number and end up on my account page not back at the forum where I was trying to reply to a post.

As far as I can tell Verizon is the only site where the programmers can't spell session and redirect. What I end up doing is going back to the e-mail and clicking the link to get to the post I was replying to.

Will Verizon hire a website programmer soon?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Website redirect fail
danw_vzw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi klang123,

That is a known issue that will be corrected when we upgrade to the latest version of the Jive platform in a a few weeks.  More information will be released about that soon!

LENNYEDGE - The "bad gateway" message when logging out is a known issue which we are actively working to fix.  Do you see this any other time besides when logging out?

Thanks,

DanW_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LENNYEDGE

i get bad gateway

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

danw_vzw

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
danw_vzw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi klang123,

That is a known issue that will be corrected when we upgrade to the latest version of the Jive platform in a a few weeks.  More information will be released about that soon!

LENNYEDGE - The "bad gateway" message when logging out is a known issue which we are actively working to fix.  Do you see this any other time besides when logging out?

Thanks,

DanW_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LENNYEDGE

it dont matter, i just use a different browser. done.

0 Likes
klang123

@danw_vzw "That is a known issue that will be corrected when we upgrade to the latest version of the Jive platform in a a few weeks.  More information will be released about that soon!"

I 'retired' a few months ago after 40 years working with computers. I visited JIVE to see what the latest generation of tools were up to. It was amazing to see what we used to use (JSON) to package client form data with javascript and ajax for transport to the back-end database servers become a programming methodology. One would think they would have used YAML to lose the delimiter collisions and overcome JSON's short falls.

At any rate, I have the up-most respect for you and other programmers with your ability to use this tool.  

0 Likes
DaveUSMC

The Verizon wireless website is a perpetual disaster.  Everything is cumbersome, and nothing works right.  Try looking at possibilities for upgrading on a mobile device...

I'm a webmaster for the federal government, and I'd be fired for any number of problems with the website.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes