Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Website speed
jmaxwell92264

Congratulations, Verizon.  The website now works at an acceptable speed this morning.  Sure hope that this is a permanent improvement.

BTW, last night I could not sign in to the forums.  It did not recognize my user name, but it works perfectly now.  Was this because you were making improvements last night?  If so, keep up the good work.

0 Likes
Re: Website speed
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

jmaxwell92264 wrote:

Congratulations, Verizon.  The website now works at an acceptable speed this morning.  Sure hope that this is a permanent improvement.

BTW, last night I could not sign in to the forums.  It did not recognize my user name, but it works perfectly now.  Was this because you were making improvements last night?  If so, keep up the good work.

Hi jmaxwell92264,

Thank you for your kind feedback. Please keep in mind that all online system updates are performed at night (to affect a minimum amount of customers) and the website may not be available while updates take place. While we attempt to keep system maintenance during late night hours, some times is also necessary to perform some maintenance during the day. Our goal is to keep our website at top performance as close to 100% of the time as possible.

0 Likes
jmaxwell92264

AntonioC_VZW wrote:

jmaxwell92264 wrote:

Hi jmaxwell92264,

Thank you for your kind feedback. Please keep in mind that all online system updates are performed at night (to affect a minimum amount of customers) and the website may not be available while updates take place. While we attempt to keep system maintenance during late night hours, some times is also necessary to perform some maintenance during the day. Our goal is to keep our website at top performance as close to 100% of the time as possible.

My one comment in this regard is that the website kept telling my that I entered a wrong user ID or password, instead of telling me (as it should have) that the website was unavailable.  I went through a lot of frustration and increased my baldness 20% trying to come up with the right user name and password - when that wasn't even the issue.

0 Likes
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
if you happen to get into a situation where you are unsure your password you can always click the forgot password area under the log in area and have it sent to you to reset it to something you are sure of.

Have you tried that option?
0 Likes