Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What does it mean when I try to use one of the Verizon Wireless community actions and I get a notice telling me this has been blocked by an administrator
jrmccraney

When I was searching for the correct area to ask my question about reaching a person who works for Verizon Wireless I was rolling my mouse over the different actions. When I rolled it over a symbol marked as activity it said that was blocked by an administrator.  Is this just blocked for me or for all.  If it is an area that is not of any use to anyone in the Verizon Wireless community and we are all blocked by an administrator then why even have that option on the menu.  It made me feel uncomfortable since I had not way of knowing if it was only me that was blocked and I, of course, then wondered why was I blocked.  It may not be personal at all.  Again, unless anyone else has also found that an administrator has blocked then from an area of the Wireless Community then this feels personal and I am left wondering why.

0 Likes
Re: What does it mean when I try to use one of the Verizon Wireless community actions and I get a notice telling me this has been blocked by an administrator
Ann154
Expert
Expert

What kind of things are you seeing as disabled? The administration might have disabled some features because they don't fit in the structure of the community that has been built over the last few years. This community used to be based on a forum platform called Lithiu . At the beginning of the 2012 it was moved to a forum platform called Jive. It brought a lot changes to the community. Some of which many of us regulars are still finding after almost a year.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes