Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What method does Verizon use to reply to questions posted on this forum?
pattyk999

Does Verizon reply to all messages posted here? Is there a time frame in which Verizon posts a reply? Why are some questions responded to and otherd,  like mine, are passed over? Do they just answer the easy questions?

0 Likes
Re: What method does Verizon use to reply to questions posted on this forum?
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

pattyk999 wrote:

Does Verizon reply to all messages posted here? No, however they post replies to most that are marked as questions.

Is there a time frame in which Verizon posts a reply? No.

Why are some questions responded to and otherd,  like mine, are passed over? Yours doesn't really have a question about cellular service/devices.

Do they just answer the easy questions? No, however normally you will get as good or better information from other users on the forum.

This is a peer-to-peer forum, NOT Verizon Customer Service. Yes, Verizon posts answers to most questions, however I have found the answers from other users for the most part to be better and more accurate than answers posted by the Verizon reps.

Re: What method does Verizon use to reply to questions posted on this forum?
Not applicable

Like any service, problems are each in themselves unique and many customers here have had them and had tried different solutions.

Even if you received a official Verizon wireless reply, you have to remember the answers are coming from a computer screen with possible fixes. You can get the same fixes via doing a google search on your own, or visiting the maker of your device website.

If it is a service or billing issue call *611 or 1-800-922-0204 to speak to Verizon's tech support.

Good Luck

0 Likes