Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
When bad news is posted by customers, Verizon "locks" the discussion to cut off complaints
MikeCarl

Verizon doesn't want to actually do anything to deal with customer complaints ... they simply want the appearance of customer "service" Note how negative content streams get "locked" to limit customers trading bad service stories.  (Expect this to get locked or blocked.)

Re: When bad news is posted by customers, Verizon "locks" the discussion to cut off complaints
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The discussions in the forum are usually locked because the OP received an answer or the thread was heading off topic from the original post. It isn't locked for trading stories about their experiences.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: When bad news is posted by customers, Verizon "locks" the discussion to cut off complaints
mama23dogs

I've seen discussions go on for months, pretty annoyed and acidic too.  

Discussions are closed  many reasons.  If the OP gets an answer.  If the thread is inactive a long time.  If it is no longer relavent.  If the posts are rude, or language is repeatedly censored, they might ban a poster.  

I do object to the way correct answers are marked.  The OP can mark, other wise Support will go through old posts and mark their favorite answer.  

Some people think their post is deleted when it just is way down in old posts.