Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why can't many of us reply to threads with our PC?
japetty

I can't reply to any thread with a PC and I have read that some can reply with mobile devices but not with a pc some can start new threads but not reply to threads.  It looks like VZW has struck back at those that they don't like what is being posted by that individual.  VZW should not be so hateful towards its customers and let them say what they want and not give them the canned VZW responses that VZW always places here.

Re: Why can't many of us reply to threads with our PC?
Klue

I know the site was changed but I have no problem replying or starting new threads. I always sign in from the home page, before I get to the android forums.

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

I not having any issues using Fire Fox have you tried it, you might give it a try.. I'll see how it does on Chrome and report back.. b33

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

I just Logged in the Site Using Chrome,  No issues so far..  now to see if it will let me Post.. here we go..

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

It took my Post on Two different browsers First using  "Fire Fox" and Now using "Chrome" I'm on and posting finely so far I'll see how i do in other areas of the forum)  OP if your not using one of these I would at least give it a try..

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I can report that I can certainly reply using a PC. I have replied from 3 different PCs in 3 different locations without a problem.

B33
Sr. Leader

Well that a Good for sureSmiley Happy b

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ha ha for the record I can make a new post and I can make a status update and reply to a thread and private message only from my iPhones

No browser, be it IE or Chrome or FireFox or Safari or Opera allows me to post a reply to any thread.

It just keeps saying an error has occurred and maybe I have logged out. I'm not. But I receive that message from any PC or Tablet and that includes friends off of RR and using Fios etc.

So they may very we'll be stopping the more vocal people. However it would be unlikely since SuzyQ is having problems also.

Good Luck

B33
Sr. Leader

Well let's see if this works ... Posting via htc One m8

To Add it seems to have worked Fine and I'm adding to it with a minor Correction.. Looks ok so Far.. b33

0 Likes
Not applicable

The cell phone works. I have also noted with amusement that I get kicked off this cell phone replying after about 5 minutes.

So even using the iPhone to reply has to be done quickly!

Good Luck

0 Likes