Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why do Verizon support reps always ask to private message them in this forum?
ssprill
Novice

Doing that only helps the individual that is having the problem.

I guessing that many problems could be resolved for other users if everyone could see the results that Verizon is providing to justs a single person via thier PM's (personal messaging).

It's great that the reps want to help but please help everyone by posting the results.

0 Likes
Re: Why do Verizon support reps always ask to private message them in this forum?
ssprill
Novice

Corrrection - I said "always ask to private message" .  I should have said "often ask to private message"

0 Likes
Re: Why do Verizon support reps always ask to private message them in this forum?
acraftylady2

If it's something to do with someone's account then that is how they can look at it.  Mary

0 Likes
Cang_Household

These discussion boards are open to all. In case you need to disclose personal identifiable information, it must be done through private messaging per Community Guidelines.

After having resolved your case with the Customer Service, you can provide a summary report (excuse my lack of better words) in a new discussion for others' convenience.