Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: Why is this a Forum for customers when there should just be customer service department to help us???
DeeDee23

How can a person email or chat with Verizon.  I was just on the phone - on - hold - and speaking for 2 hours without satisfaction.  Customer Service is TERRIBLE at Verizon.    Where can I file a complaint?

0 Likes
Re: Why is this a Forum for customers when there should just be customer service department to help us???
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

@DeeDee23 wrote:

How can a person email or chat with Verizon.  I was just on the phone - on - hold - and speaking for 2 hours without satisfaction.  Customer Service is TERRIBLE at Verizon.    Where can I file a complaint?

None of the carriers use email because it is not a secure way of communicating back-and-forth if you need to validate your account information. It’s also not quick, and we can be very cumbersome.

Of course you can use chat. The option for support via chat is there when you log into your online account. I use Verizon messages plus which actually has a text feature right in the menu column.  

cfordg

In the words of Cuba Gooding's character, "Show me the money!!"

Forums are relatively cheap, sometimes useful, but always cheap. Real tech support is relatively expensive requiring that competent people be hired, trained, kept up to speed, and treated decently. What a concept!!

But, maybe VZW can't afford that??

Nah!!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

reality check folks!
For the past 18 months people have chosen to stay home and collect unemployment rather than work for a living. Now that unemployment has been cut off in many states,  we’re going to see calls centers and restaurants able to hire again because people will have to go back to work. Even T-Mobile has had to resort to foreign call centers because they cannot keep employees in their US call centers when they can sit home and get paid for it.  

Calling gets you stuck in the cue for an hour plus.

often these forums do have useful info for most simple problems.  Sometimes all people wanna do is vent their frustration, and calling the carrier is not the place for that.   

0 Likes