Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Worst Cutomer service ever!!!
Mindieh

By far one of the WORST customer service ever!! Went into store at 4154 McKinley Pkwy Buffalo, NY 14219 store #203630 because my phone stopped charging no matter what!! Tried different cords, plugs, pieces everything & would not do anything..explained this to a very cocky, could care less sales guy(shaved head with goatee..was so aggravated never got his name) who said that there was nothing he could do because A.) the phone looked used ie in rough shape (umm it is almost 2 years old & has wear and tear) B.) It is out of warranty & C) you can't get an upgrade till April..so basically he was done with me then. What the hell does wear & tear have to do with a hardware charging port issue!! Wouldn't offer any solutions, advice or even try..couldn't get us out fast enough, gave me a card with an extended warranty number for Verizon, very cocky told me to call BUT there would be nothing they will do because my phone looks so bad, said he would note the account that it wouldn't charge & pushed us out the door!! Verizon makes you commit to a two year contract when the phones are not built to last two years and then you have to deal with this!!!! Why even have these store / service centers when this is the type of BS service you get!

Called the 800 verizon help #, they laughed at the useless douche in the store & replaced my phone no questions asked due to it being a hardware issue (new phone in route)..also the useless DOUCHE never even noted my account! I will never go to that store again & I will make sure that I post this & tell everyone about the awful customer service there!!!

0 Likes