Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wrong email in "community" profile
tnote8

After many attempts I cannot change email in my "community support" profile.

I had to remove the address due to issues with Verizon forcing me to sync every app and account on your extra special build of Samsung Note 8.

So I won't receive any replies.

MY Verizon profile still has correct email.

Since same login works for both....I don't know.

You guys have really, truly, topped yourselves.

I used to be your best sales rep. Those days are gone after losing valuable data from your cloud. Buying a Samsung for separate backup, then finding out you removed that option PLUS required me to sync with google, which I was already using as a backup to your cloud.

Now all my info is combined into a huge mess that I will have to sort out through 3rd party apps I never heard of since my Note 8 hijacks all major apps straight to google drive/verizon cloud of dazed, lost, confused, and easily erased data.

Thank you!

Honestly, if you would have said look, pay $5 or $10 more a month, or we'll make your life [removed].... I would have paid. I had a personal and work related backup system working just fine.

I manually set up my phone to keep everything in place only to find I must.

a. sync all and maybe lose a bunch

b. sync nothing... and try to manually sync every app...some won't let you... others sync no matter what I do short of total reset.

I hate to be a hater. I am soooo mad at Verizon!

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Re: Wrong email in "community" profile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It certainly sounds like there are a number of issues happening here, tnote8. We’re here to help. Can you clarify more about what concerns you have so that we may better address them for you?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

It sounds like your community profile is tied to your MyVerizon account online. Unfortunately that means you have less access to make changes to your community profile than a community only ID login would have. The community management team will have to assist you with modifying your community profile.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

danw_vzw assistance, please.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes