Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
checking my contacts for my other line on the verizon page
mexicanice

how do i check my contacts for my other line on my verizon page , all i can seem to chect is my primary line

0 Likes
Re: checking my contacts for my other line on the verizon page
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
If you are logged in with your number, then the backup assistant will give you the contacts that are backed up for that number.

If you want to see the backup contact list for the OTHER numbers, then you need to register for a MyVerizon for EACH number (choosing from the drop down is NOT the same!)

To register the other numbers, you need to log out of your account (and may have to close the browser as well), then go to verizonwireless.com, and click REGISTER. Enter the other number(s) on your account and set up a username and password, and you will then be able to see the backup for THAT number only.

Secondary lines will see limited information on MyVerizon, and unless you have designated that number as a manager, they will not have all the options you do as the primary number.

HTH, and post back if you need more assistance.