Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clean up
mdram4x4
Leader

can tme mods consolidate some of the iphone posts, the sub-forum is really of no use to many people

too man

"i got my tracking number"

"its shipped"

"when whill i get the email"

"i got my email"

well just look.

maybe create a temp sub forum for idle chatter of that sort or something

if anyonehas a real question its going to be buried before anyone even knows its there

0 Likes
Re: clean up
cathy298
Novice

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll pass this on. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

mdram4x4 wrote:

can tme mods consolidate some of the iphone posts, the sub-forum is really of no use to many people

too man

"i got my tracking number"

"its shipped"

"when whill i get the email"

"i got my email"

well just look.

maybe create a temp sub forum for idle chatter of that sort or something

if anyonehas a real question its going to be buried before anyone even knows its there

Of course you know moving those messages will result in a whole new slew of messages... WHERE IS MY &$#^$#$%  MESSAGE??? :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert
I agree some consolidation of that board is in order. I also see budone's point of "where did my message go?" questions.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
I agree with mdram4x4 - I just don't know how to implement it. I've tried to weed through and find legitimate questions but I simply cannot keep up with the new responses and new threads.
0 Likes
21stNow

T-Mobile board admins combined threads many times on the Samsung Vibrant boards.  We drove the moderators crazy with our "Where's Froyo" threads.  They combined all the new threads that were started into one thread.  That thread has over 1,000 posts!  It did help us find answers to other question more easily.  I'm pretty sure that AT&T does this, too, especially on the iPhone/Apple thread around release time.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

maybe a stickied thread at the top could help a bit? something in bold that suggests users use the search bar before begining 20 new threads on the same topic. the phone has been out for less than a week and that forum is already larger than most.....mostly due to 25 threads that all say "i got my iphone," etc...lol. unfortunately, i don't believe anything will help. i've actually seen many people begin their thread with "i'm sure this has been answered, but rather than searching, i figured i would just ask....."....lol

0 Likes