Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
for tech support, please!
Not applicable

I left Verizon, now I have returned.  Upon return, I have the same telephone number and the same e-mail address, but a new account number.  The forums now tell me that my e-mail address is already in use by another account and I am unable to reactivate.  I have created a phony e-mail address an registered in order to ask this question.  Is it possible to gain access to my previous membership?

0 Likes
Re: for tech support, please!
Not applicable

When I open this message, there is a warning:  "Please note:  your content was added successfully, but a moderator needs to approve it before it can be posted."

So...  has this message actually been posted?  Would someone please respond, even if you don't have the answer to the original question.

Thanks!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Yes, your posts have been posted. The best way to tell if they have been posted is to sign in to the forum from a computer. You have instantaneous feedback on whether or not your input posts as soon as you make the post when you do so.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure you have access to your support account. Are you receiving an error message when you attempt to use the Forgot Password link?

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Are you trying to regain access to your previous community ID or to register your MyVerizon account online?

One of the community managers will probably need to assist you with this issue. haileym_vzw

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hello!

Help has arrived! I want to apologize for any confusion you might be having in regards to logging into your Verizon Community Account. Since this situation involves private details, please respond to my private message which you will find in your Community inbox.

Thank you,

Haileym_VZW

0 Likes