Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
forum emails
tbo27

I no longer get emails from vzsupport folks or friends that I follow on the forums. no preferences were changed. anyone know how to fix this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: forum emails
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Make sure your settings are still unchanged in your profile and make sure you haven't accidentally blocked responses as spam in your email.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Make sure your settings are still unchanged in your profile and make sure you haven't accidentally blocked responses as spam in your email.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You also need to login to the community about every three months or so. If you don't, the emails stop.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Saved1

I can't send messages at all. I'd like to request a reply to an unresolved issue similar to one we are having, but when I hit "submit" to send the message, an error says I do not have permission. Snnc: Do you know whatever happened with ec37's LG Revere 3 that wouldn't power on? Thanks.

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

To send a message to another user you must follow them and they must follow you.  It's archaic, but that's the way this is set up so that certain users cannot message other users without a 2-way acceptance.

How To: Direct Message

ec37 is not a participant in this thread.

Saved1

Thanks! I think I figured it out. Very confusing from the mobile site for iPhone. Can't update my profile, either. Oh well. Thanks for your replies!

Ann154
Expert
Expert

You have to force the site to load the desktop view to edit your community profile and other desktop view only functions. The mobile site for the community is limited in its functionality.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.