Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
how to find a board not listed below
motoe001

There are some members of this community who are being left out of asking questions  Like me.

I spent 1 hour on hold trying to get through to ask a question.  I asked question and spent more time on hold and then gave up.

Do some members in this forum or am I only one to use a Verizon Jet pack?  it is a 8800L.  Where is option to ask a question or maybe i should be on wifi site.

If anyone wants to get back to me on this please do.  I am going to my wifi.

0 Likes
Re: how to find a board not listed below
jav6

@motoe001 wrote:

There are some members of this community who are being left out of asking questions  Like me.

I spent 1 hour on hold trying to get through to ask a question.  I asked question and spent more time on hold and then gave up.

Do some members in this forum or am I only one to use a Verizon Jet pack?  it is a 8800L.  Where is option to ask a question or maybe i should be on wifi site.

If anyone wants to get back to me on this please do.  I am going to my wifi.

If you SEARCH on this Community Forum, you'll find threads that users have posted on Jet Pack's.  In the Additional Products forum there is a sub-forum for Jet Pack discussion.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
Re: how to find a board not listed below
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Both a search of the community for topics related to Jetpacks or looking through the topics names should have let you find where the majority of the threads about Jetpacks are located within the community. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes