Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
how to mark individual as read without having to confirm?
azjerry

When I'm done viewing a particular forum I use the Board Options drop down to mark all posts  as read. I then get another page where I have to confirm this is what I want to do. I want to turn off the confirmation.  After all, on the main community page there's a link to mark all posts in the community as read and that one doesn't require a comfirmation. This is the only web forum I use that requires a confirmation.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: how to mark individual as read without having to confirm?
KaLin
VZ Employee Emeritus

We have forwarded this complaint to the development team.  There is currently a case in the portal to remove the confirmation screen for marking all posts as read.  This will fix the issue across the community -- not just at the board level.  Will give you an update when it gets pushed over. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
somegirl
Novice

There is no way to turn this feature off that I'm aware of.

You may or may not want to see my post here. There is supposedly a "fix" in the works, but I'm not sure if that "fix" is to add a confirm to the main page or remove the confirm from the individual boards.

0 Likes
KaLin
VZ Employee Emeritus

We have forwarded this complaint to the development team.  There is currently a case in the portal to remove the confirmation screen for marking all posts as read.  This will fix the issue across the community -- not just at the board level.  Will give you an update when it gets pushed over. 

0 Likes
azjerry

While not the answer I wanted thanks for the status.  Hopefully it will remove the confirmation for marking a post as answered, too.

0 Likes