Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
how to stop receiving emails.
robbinrr

How do I stop receiving emails from Verizon Support every time a question is answered?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: how to stop receiving emails.
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Ledsteplin wrote:

Or on the email on a phone, go to the bottom of the email and find "Unsubscribe" and tap that.

Actually the wording in the emails doesn't mention "Unsubscribe". The wording is "Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.".

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If you're referring to e-mails you're receiving from the VzW forum, go to the top of the page and click the drop-down next to your user name, then click Preferences.  Change your preferences accordingly, then tap Save at the bottom.

Ledsteplin
Novice

Or on the email on a phone, go to the bottom of the email and find "Unsubscribe" and tap that.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Ledsteplin wrote:

Actually the wording in the emails doesn't mention "Unsubscribe". The wording is "Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.".

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

MarioClement

Can't find the drop down by my username. What am I missing?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

At the top of the page in the gray bar between the word Actions and the Search bar, you should see your user name.  Just to the right of your name should be an arrow pointing down ... click that and you should get a pop-up with a list -- click Preferences.  In fact, if you just click your name, you should get the pop-up.

0 Likes
MarioClement

I don't know if I'm dense, but I can't find what you describe about the gray bar.. I'm using android 4.4.4 on a Samsung Galaxy S5. Thanks for your patience.

Mario

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:08 PM, tikibar1 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The instructions refer to the web-based version of the forum, not the mobile version ... sorry 'bout that.

0 Likes
MarioClement

Whew . I thought I was going crazy or totally incompetent. Thanks

Mario

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:20 PM, tikibar1 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You're welcome; sorry for the confusion. 

0 Likes