Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marking solutions
mdram4x4
Leader

why are vzw reps marking thier posts as solutions?

isnt it up to the htread starter to do this?

0 Likes
Re: marking solutions
Ann154
Expert
Expert
That is how I understand the process. I also know that the OP can unmark a post as the solution and mark another post as the new solution.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Leader

ive just seen a few posts pop up today that are marked solution as soon as a vzw rep posted.  is obvious that the post was marked at the same time it was submitted

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert
I have seen a couple of those too over the past few days. I think in one the OP commented about it that they didn't mark it as complete.

Admin or Mods, is this situation even possible?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Leader

abuse of power? cover up?

or do they get paid by the solution?

either way its not right if its happening

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

i've noticed it too. the ones i've noticed it on though, appear to be threads that have gone WAY WAY WAY off topic. and i think the original poster never came back anyway on most of them. i just assumed they were trying to get the thread to drift on down. not sure if i'm cool with that or not? but if the OP has the ability to undo then they can just do that, if they even care. i guess i figure that in the threads i've seen this happen to, there were multiple solutions offered and they had gone way off topic, so if the OP doesn;t care, or never even returns, then i guess i really don't care.

0 Likes
jasnmar
The one case of this that I've seen of this the solution provided was simply wrong 😕
Jason
0 Likes
Isadora
Novice

Thanks for pointing this out -- it will be checked out ASAP! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes