Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mobile site messed up
jasnmar
Not sure where else to post this, but the mobile version of the forums is all jacked up on my D2.
It's effectively unusable.
0 Likes
Re: mobile site messed up
Isadora
Novice

Hi Jasnmar,

The forums have been undergoing some maintenance today so things might not be back to normal just yet. Give it some time and if it keeps up let us know!

0 Likes
jasnmar
Thanks. At least I can be somewhat sure it isn't a setting I changed now Smiley Happy
0 Likes
jasnmar
And as soon as I post that, things seem to be back to normal.
Thanks Isadora.
0 Likes
jasnmar

Still seeing the mobile site randomly messed up. Is there still maintenance going on?

I've tried clearing my cache, but to no avail.

Thanks.

jason

0 Likes
jasnmar
Messed up again???
0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP
It was acting as if it was a text only version yesterday for me. Quite annoying. :smileysad: Today it seems fine.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP
I am getting that text only version of mobile site again and it was working fine last night. Is there still some maintenance going on?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I log into the normal site on my device, but there used to be an option on the bottom of the screen to go mobile and I see that option is no longer there.

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

budone wrote:

I log into the normal site on my device, but there used to be an option on the bottom of the screen to go mobile and I see that option is no longer there.

The link for mobile site is still there for me except when I am in the reply page.

0 Likes