Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
time frame for responses
sesamoid

Obviously my original thread for help has been abandoned by whomever in Verizon Customer Support that originally responded/opened it. why is my signal quality declining?   When we moved into our home in 2009 the signal was fine, over the past year to 18 months it has steadily declined to the point of uselessness.   Neither text nor voice reliably works.  I need a solution from Verizon, it is to the point that I am going to need to add a land line or VOIP service to my home for reliable service.   

0 Likes
Re: time frame for responses
Not applicable

you do realize this is a customer to customer forum not customer service. occasionally a CS rep will respond to a post. first it has to be marked as a question and it may take days or weeks before you get a response.

Re: time frame for responses
sesamoid

I appreciate your helpful honest response, In the future I will be sure to mark additional items as  "a question".    Verizon's own "Support" link brings you to this forum, therefore a CSR or the like should be monitoring all discussions, especially one that has been marked as a question, inquired upon by a csr, and then responded to by myself, yet still ignored weeks later. . .           

0 Likes