Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
website pains
T_81

is anyone who deals with running this site aware that to login a password is no longer asked for, yet will still keep a customer from logging in because of no password?  I believe someone needs to rethink about how this site works

0 Likes
Re: website pains
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Are you referring to the community portion of the site or the MyVerizon area?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Maybe delete your browser cache and cookies.  I am ALWAYS asked for my password.  Sounds like maybe some autofill or remembered password feature is causing some issue.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

T_81, I use My Verizon to manage my account monthly, so I know how important it is to ensure it’s working correctly. I have verified there is not a reported issue with signing into your My Verizon account online. When you first visit www.verizonwireless.com you are first given the option to enter your username. After entering your user name, you may press enter and it will prompt you to answer your security question, then press enter. Once you answer the security question, you will then be prompt to enter your My Verizon password.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes