Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
why do I get logged out of this forum about every 10-15minuets?
Not applicable

why do I get logged out of this forum about every 10-15minuets?

0 Likes
Re: why do I get logged out of this forum about every 10-15minuets?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Are you using mobile or desktop version of the forum?  Desktop normally keeps one signed in for several hours if the page is kept open unless there is inactivity for several more hours or you close the page for several minutes and come back.

0 Likes
Not applicable

what is Error 403 (p006)?

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

It depends on if the login is the MyVerizon login or the community only. Both the desktop and mobile site can stay logged in for hours if the keep me logged in option is checked before logging in under the community only login. I don't know how it works for a login tied to the MyVerizon login.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

My Verizon logs me out after 15 min idle time.

0 Likes
Ledsteplin
Novice

There's no way to check the "Keep Me Logged In". I've mentioned before how I have to log in too much. That should be fixed. This forum needs work.

Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

If you use the MyVerizon account login credentials, it works differently than the community only. I don't know why. I can't fix. The community management might be able to IF they see it as a problem and can find a solution.

I noticed in the last few months the login page was changed to a more mobile friendly version where the login text boxes are shifted to the right are fully displayed on the screen. Granted this was on an android phone so I don't know what it looks like on other devices. The keep me logged in is only available when selecting the community only login option.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes