Verizon "Play More" Plan Issue: Disney+ Bundle Requiring Card Information
rigmanz11

So I went to Account>Apps & Addons>Apps & Addons Overview in order to enable my Disney+ bundle subscription that comes with the Verizon Play More plan.

I followed the instructions, clicked the Go to Disney button and used the correct email address to setup the account.

The Disney website then required me to put in my card info in order to pay for the subscription. I'm confused by this, considering the fact that my Verizon Addons Page shows that the bundle is active. Here is a link to an image showing that the subscription is active in my Verizon account: Disney+ Subscription Issue

Please let me know what needs to be done to rectify this issue, unfortunately everything was done correctly on my end so there must be some form of communication issue between Verizon and the streaming platforms.

0 Likes
21 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rigmanz11, we know it is important to be able to take advantage of the benefits you are entitled to with your plan, and we are happy to help you in any way possible. Please respond to the Private Note, so we can get some details to further assist. 

*Joshua

0 Likes