Re: Gac family
Computeldy

I see the channel on my list but have to subscribe to it. Do you happen to know what package it is in?

thanks

0 Likes
NJDJ1

Look at your channel listing. It's 743 on Fios

0 Likes
Computeldy

Thank you. I see the channel listed but it says I am not subscribed. Do you know how I fix that?

0 Likes
Prosndinc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't see it on Fios at 743.   I wish Verizon would add this channel.    They have 3 Halmark channels that show all the same woke crap.   Why not GAC,  we are certainlly paying enough.  

0 Likes
Prosndinc
Enthusiast - Level 2

They have added it at an additional cost per month.   If' I'm going to pay any more,  I'll buy it thru another service and lower my Fios subscription cost.   PURE GREED  on the part of Fios

0 Likes
Joeflaherty1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Its in The Most Fios TV - Mix and Match Package according to my tv. Wants $37 more per month to add the package. Going to stream through FRNDLY TC for $7 a month instead.

0 Likes
terpfan19801
Enthusiast - Level 1

Whee, I see the channel available (thanks to over-paying for programming, but that is another story) again but unfortunately I'm a TiVo user and the guide data at TiVo is not correct currently.

I submitted a Line-up correction request but no idea how soon they'll fix it, if they will fix it.

0 Likes
sangs

Fios Users - "Add GAC Family or I'm leaving!!"

Also Fios Users - "You added GAC Family and it costs more to add programming? I'm leaving!"

0 Likes