matcarl
Master - Level 1
I believe someone posted the whole list, but Pittsburgh is April 7
0 Likes
Re: 1.6.2 update
zooky
Contributor - Level 1

@gene1802 wrote:
I never saw an answer to this question - when will Pittsburgh receive the update? I just has Fios installed 3 days ago and last night had my first ' channel currently unavailable' experience. If the 1.6.2 update fixes it, let's have it.

Pittsburgh is in VHO - 11. VHO - 11 is scheduled to be updated: 4/7/09

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
Is there an echo in here? I thought I just said that  Smiley Sad
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
VHO 5 and VHO 6/6a were released this morning
0 Likes
zooky
Contributor - Level 1

@matcarl wrote:
Is there an echo in here? I thought I just said that  Smiley Sad

If you look at the times of our posts they were within minutes of each other.  I think they passed each other in cyberspace.  🙂

0 Likes
Re: 1.6.2 update [Remote DVR w/non-actiontec router works - VHO6]
JustPassingBy
Enthusiast - Level 2

As yet another point of reference, Remote DVR now works in 1.6.2 [VHO6 - Burlington MA] with my non-ActionTec router (Linksys WRT150N w/DDWRT) as the primary router without any special configuration.

-jpb

0 Likes
Joe01880
Contributor - Level 1
I have noticed one small glitch in the giddy-up of 1.6.2 with the 6416 in that when watching a recording and using the skip ahead button some times instead of skipping ahead the DVR goes into slow motion FF. Interesting!
0 Likes
nascar
Master - Level 1

I have not experienced this. But I still experience the hiccup on Skip ahead and Skip back.  I was hoping this was corrected but it still seems as bad as 1.6.0.

Maybe the next release will fix it?  Fingers crossed.

@Joe01880 wrote:
I have noticed one small glitch in the giddy-up of 1.6.2 with the 6416 in that when watching a recording and using the skip ahead button some times instead of skipping ahead the DVR goes into slow motion FF. Interesting!

0 Likes
Jeff1512
Enthusiast - Level 3
YES, I have this issue too... ANYONE notice this issue with a 7216 settop????
0 Likes
roze318
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not sure if this might be a dead thread... but I'll give it a go. I reported audio problems today (Central Jersey) which I've had since my FIOS install last month. I'm so very disappointed with the FIOS' audio--inconsistent volume across the channels, the pops, the clicks, the burps...but I really don't want to switch back to being a Comcast victim...er...customer.

Unlike many of you, the audio problems irritate me more than the video or surfing issues; I listen to the programs more than I watch them. So if someone could delineate what audio issues are fixed with 1.6.2...

Oh, and I need to note that I was told today, 4/7/09, that 1.6.2 was 'just rolling out now' and Vz would be starting in California...??

A confused tech, or something else going on...?

0 Likes