ACCN and ACCNX
DCjunx
Enthusiast - Level 1

When using ESPN Plus on my PC or TV PC, I'm receiving an Error message that my TV Package does not include this channel (ACCNX). 

I've verified with Fios that I have the ACCN in my package and therefore should be able to access the ACCNX content from the ESPN app via the signing into my Fios on the application.   I've tried calling ESPN Plus customer support, and they claim it is an issue between Verizon Fios subscription sync in not enbling the ACCNX soc.  , 

Please help resolve this issue as I see other similar issues listed but no resolutions...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ACCN and ACCNX
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@DCjunx wrote:

When using ESPN Plus on my PC or TV PC, I'm receiving an Error message that my TV Package does not include this channel (ACCNX). 

I've verified with Fios that I have the ACCN in my package and therefore should be able to access the ACCNX content from the ESPN app via the signing into my Fios on the application.   I've tried calling ESPN Plus customer support, and they claim it is an issue between Verizon Fios subscription sync in not enbling the ACCNX soc.  , 

Please help resolve this issue as I see other similar issues listed but no resolutions...

Problems like this are usually resolved by the billing department re-authorizing your account. Give them a call and insist they re-authorize for you.

View solution in original post

Re: ACCN and ACCNX
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@DCjunx wrote:

Problems like this are usually resolved by the billing department re-authorizing your account. Give them a call and insist they re-authorize for you.