Adding Starz to Ultimate Package
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

Just ordered the Ultimate TV Movie Package - (an additional 9.99 per month) how long do I have to wait for it to be active? and why is the 3 months free not available for this addtion??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Adding Starz to Ultimate Package
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

as it turned out it was available within 15 minutes from the time I placed the order online.  Not bad now if only I could have gotten the 3 month free thing would have been nice.

I know this is peer to peer - I was just asking thinking anyone else that ordered might know how long it took

thanks 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@ggma1126 wrote:

Just ordered the Ultimate TV Movie Package - (an additional 9.99 per month) how long do I have to wait for it to be active? and why is the 3 months free not available for this addtion??

24-48 hrs for the order to be processed. Sometimes I have heard of it being done in minutes or hours. If it shows up on your account and you get a nice CSR at the FSC, they may be able to push it through for you so you get it faster, I had the same concern.

How long has it been since you placed the order? If you do it after normal business hours, or at the end of the day, it may not get added to your account right away. Billing needs to add it to your account before it can be activated. At least that is the way it was, but things may have changed.

This is a Peer to Peer support Forum. To contact Verizon for a faster response, or for direct support please go here. If it shows on your account it may be activated right away. You would need to contact them. The order may have been misplaced if you have been waiting.

http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

as it turned out it was available within 15 minutes from the time I placed the order online.  Not bad now if only I could have gotten the 3 month free thing would have been nice.

I know this is peer to peer - I was just asking thinking anyone else that ordered might know how long it took

thanks 

0 Likes