Re: BBC America On Demand Availability
EastPhilly

Hey Mel,

Make sure that BBC America is included in your package. It doesn't come with the Prime level. You have to upgrade to Extreme. That was one of the main reasons I had to upgrade from Prime. Now I find that even though I pay extra to watch BBC HD, when I go to On Demand BBC is only available in SD. Very annoying, Fios.

0 Likes
Re: BBC America On Demand Availability
MelRaff

EastPhilly,

Thank you for replying and for the suggestions. I've checked--my package includes BBC America and BBC America HD (I have the Ultimate HD package). But when I look at the available On Demand channels, BBC America is not listed. Here's the complete list, according to the FIOS TV section of the FIOS web site after I log on to My Verizon:

WatchESPN, TNT, CNN, Cartoon Network, TBS, TruTV, HBO GO, ShowTime Anytime, MaxGo, and Epix.

Still, it's possible that BBC America On Demand may actually be available to me, especially if it is available to you (even in SD, better than nothing).

My problem may be just that I haven't figured out how to navigate the PC online version of the FIOS software to even FIND the On Demand channels. Since I'm using a TiVo instead of the FIOS set-top box or DVR, my only option for accessing On Demand is through my PC. Do you, or anyone else, have some tips for me there? I'm usually very good with this kind of thing, but I am unable to locate a path to listing shows available through any of these On Demand services.

Mel

0 Likes