beIN Sports
Kingster1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I encourage Verizon to use all means possible to keep beIN Sports on the air. We watch the channel quite often and believe it to be one of the reasons we enjoy our Fios TV as much as we do. Please DO NOT allow the agremment lapse!

BeIn Sports Channel
Fioshooter
Enthusiast - Level 1

Plain & Simple, if Verizon Fios does not provide BeIn Sports Channel this season, I am canceling my total plan ~ $155.00 / month. Plan ends in 13 months. August 1, 2018.

Re: Bein Sports dropped?????
DeZee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Got to be some major issues with beIN Sports. Comcast dropped them as wll. I do hope the problerms can be resolved

0 Likes
Bradmase
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have to agree with everyone here, losing BeIN will be a game changer.

I just agreed to a new 2 year deal and will looking at all avenues to leave if this change occurs as accessing BeIN was a key reason I was with Fios. Make this channel a single option rather than part of your sports pack where I am sure it subsidises most of the other pointless inclusions.

Bein Channel contact discussions
ZDM1197
Enthusiast - Level 3

I received an Email w/ regard to Verizon possibly eliminating the Bein channel due to contractual cost issues.

First, this is the same kind of **bleep** we went thru when you had issues w/ renewing EL Rey channel. That channel was removed from a package we purchased and contracted to at a certain monthly premium. At a much later date it was restored, but was no longer available in the package we had purchased and agreed upon originally. In fact when we inquired, we were advised we could take a lesser package in which we would lose certain other channels..or..pay more for an upper teir package...but our present package no longer offered "El Rey" channel.

Now we have been advised that Bein channel could follow the same fate. This time however this is a station we very much enjoy. So,   WE WILL CANCEL OUR CONTRACT, we will NOT PAY any early termination fees..we will fight Verizon to the bitter end to protect our credit rating. This company and the **bleep** who run the joint is becoming an abject joke ! I'm sure AGAIN, that Verizon will come back and advise that they came to a agreement, but now it will cost US more...blah , blah, blah  judt like EL Rey channel. AFAIC that cost is on YOU, Verizon....furthermore, I DON'T SPEAK SPANISH..I couldn't give a rat's fanny if I get Bein Spanish Sports channel, nor 20 any other Spanish speaking channels that I'm forced to pay for.

This is the last straw w/ Verizon... they better start thinking these issues over very seriously. There are many, many alternatives to cable now and much lower costs...We will leave Verizon if they remove Bein..we will not pay one red cent more for the channel, nor will we in early termination fees-PERIOD ! We're fed up with this last minute nonsense, we entered into an agreement for a certain package with certain channels and we demand Verizon uphold their end of the agreement...

Fed up, infuriated, had enough in Warrington, PA

ZDM1197
Enthusiast - Level 3

We just found out about it too, an hour ago....I not a huge soccer fan, but Bein does carry all the motorcycle roadracing series from our National Superbike series MotoAmerica, to World Superbike, to MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3...We're done if Verizon pulls this crap again. 

We'll cancel this time, and we'll fight Verizon for the attempt to collect any early termination fees..which they'll NEVER EVER GET..will fight any negative mark on of credit rating...They're re other alternatives to cable television !

0 Likes
Re: BeinSports - Please keep it!!!
ZDM1197
Enthusiast - Level 3

MotoGP, WSBK, are offering 1/2 cost all access packages....if you have an interent capable televison, you're good, or PS3, PS4 or latop to TV via HDMI....at least you can finish opff the season !

I'll leave Verizon...go to DISH possibly....No worries, soon these greedy cable companies will either lower prices or go out of business. There are too many alternatives now ..all you need is a quality router and the world is your oyster.

Verizon better think this over !

0 Likes
Re: BeinSports - Please keep it!!!
psardain
Enthusiast - Level 1

OMG I cannot believe this either, and to tell us just a few hours before it expires is terrible... I am also out if Bein Sports is no longer available, it is basically the only reason why I switched...

Hopefully Verizon will see this forum and understand how important it is to their viewers

cav1675
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am right there with you. I watch this channel the most and Fios will lose me as a customer. They raise prices all the time on us so they should do whatever to keep this channel. 

0 Likes
cav1675
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have already started looking into FUBO TV. I have an Amazon Fire stick that has the FUBO tv app and it has all the channels I watch on Fios anyways. GOODBYE FIOS!!!!!