Re: Caller-ID on FIOTV
TSD54

Is this still scheduled for this quarter?  Any update on projected date would be appreciated

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
I believe that it has been pushed back until 2nd qtr due to 1.6.2 coming out late 1st qtr
0 Likes
prisaz
Legend
See what happens when expectations are set. I see no phone jack on my STB, is this going to be a function of the ONT?
Message Edited by prisaz on 03-22-2009 06:29 PM
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
I don't have my documentation in front of me but I believe its coming out with Digital voice. So customers with Digital voice will be able to have this feature. I'll have to double check tomorrow.
0 Likes
TSD54
I have no idea what that means....I am a complete FIOS customer..tv.phone...broadband...my previouse supplier - DirecTV  had this feature and is interested in me returning.  Verizon's not committing to this availbility is reducing my chances of continued service.
0 Likes
krarms
any update on caller-id being available yet?  If it is, how does one enable it? 
0 Likes
VAFiosTech
Enthusiast - Level 2
no update, looks like from talking to tech support over the phone and even sales this feature will be available to FiOS Digital Voice Customers, which is not available even in my area right now, I have plain fios phone service.
0 Likes
ascme127
All I keep hearing is that it's in the works.  Must admit, I'm getting sick of waiting for it and the constant Cablevision offers luring me back get more and more attractive with each passing day.  I can live without my NY1 channel, but the lack of on screen caller ID is really making me consider the switch back to Cablevision.
0 Likes
raylock
Hope that this feature will be available to those of us who had to keep their copper wire connection (for security system).  Dish had this and I really miss it.
0 Likes
Vumes
Enthusiast - Level 3
Well so much for 1st quarter.... oh wait, they said second quarter right....Well, so much for that too. When will this be available?
0 Likes