Re: Cannot remotely program DVR from browser and iPad, get "not responding" and "bad
JamesParks

Count me among those with the "not responding" issue from any browser and OS that I try. Reboot/reset router and all set top boxes. Still nothing. Any input would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot remotely program DVR from browser and iPad, get "not responding" and "bad
JamesParks

Looks like a new interface (on verizon webpage) is loaded this morning and everything is working. So I guess they were just transitioning things over. I like it a lot better btw.

0 Likes
AlvaroH
Enthusiast - Level 2
Hello all I al having the same Issue. I have rebotes both the dvr and the roture but is has not fines it. Can anybody help me figure this out
0 Likes
Re: Me too!
JimStewy

I have exactly the same issue. Can you please send me the solution or post the procedure

Thanks

Jim

0 Likes
lpw307
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow -- this is unbelievable -- I have the same issue -- chatted with tech today for over 30 mins -- had already reset router and stb before I started the chat -- and he asked me to do the same thing -- so now it's "Escalated" and they are supposed to call back in 24-48 hours.  Meanwhile.............

0 Likes
paedz

@Mike_VZ wrote:

Hello Skiprules and Nubby122,
I have sent you both private messages so we can assist in getting the issue resolved.

I'm having the same issue. Remote DVD used to work fine. Now I am seeing Broadband Connection (Coax)Disabled under my Port Forward settings. can you assist?

0 Likes
iuseamac

Hi Mike, 

Can you let me know what to do to get my DVR back online. I am one of the many that get the DVR not responding. I did recently have a new modem mailed to me. 

Is there a setting change I need to make in the router??

TIA

Maria

0 Likes