Re: Cinemax On Demand for Ultimate HD customers.
letmebeda1

I have the Ultimate HD package in CA. I have the Cinemax Channels, MAXGO, but no VOD as yet. Do I have to do anything special to my settings,etc? Would be nice to get some more movies for my buck....anyone else in CA already getting the Cinemax VOD?

0 Likes
trekiee

I did not have on demand for cinemax earlier tonight, just checked and it's now working.  It's 11:20pm est here in florida. Ca keep trying it will just start working for you probably later tonight California time.  It's just like I kept saying it would be this month nothing you have to do with the settings it will just start working once the software push comes thru.  Enjoy for the Holiday's it's a free benefit now of the Ultimate Package.

0 Likes
drew55

As of 12/26, I still do not have the on-demand service yet either, outside Philadelphia.  I've had the channels available for months now, but still no on-demand.

0 Likes
DMCSrazrmax

Also unable to get the vod for Cinamax. Chat tech tried resetting Box's and Modem with no luck. He's thinks the problem is with the Modem and is sending me another. I will post if it works or not.

0 Likes
GoRangers1
Dutch, Did you get your epix on demand added? Verizon FSC told me I'm not entitled to it even though I get the actual EPIX channels as an Ultimate HD customer.
0 Likes