Complaint-Grrrr. Most annoyed I've been in a long time!
AnnoyedInSoCal

I bought into Verizon Fios due to the package deal they were advertizing.  Big mistake. HUGE mistake.  My bill didn't come anywhere close to what they advertise by the time they've added all their additional charges--in fact, my bill was ALMOST DOUBLE!  My order was placed over the phone--4 months and multiple calls later, even something as simple as fixing the spelling of my name, which is quite simple, is something they've yet to follow through on.  In order to reduce my obnoxious bill, I made cuts where I could on November 17th. It froze my account.  I called to find out why I was still getting the same ridiculous bills, only to be told my account couldn't be accessed because it was frozen due to pending changes--but customer service assured me I'd be called back the following day once my account unfroze. No one bothered to call back.  I have called a couple of times since--tonight, I was told that things have still yet to be resolved from Nov 17th...more promises that they'd contact me within the next couple of days.  Right.  Any idea how many times I've heard that come from Verizon customer service in the last 4 months?  Any idea how many hours I've spent getting jerked around?  Any idea how ANGRY I am right now?  No, I will NOT be sending you a payment in the sum of almost $180 for the month--you want my money, fix the flippin' problem already!

0 Likes
Re: Complaint-Grrrr. Most annoyed I've been in a long time!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
krays

I am infuriated with Verizon FIOS. A couple years back I was thrilled to hear FIOS was coming to our neighborhood and finally there was competition for Comcast. I’m on the Board at our condominium so I helped set up and arrange permission for FIOS to come into our community to market their product.

I’ve had nothing but problems since then, way too many examples to go into but this week a $20 discount that was on my account expired so my wife called to see if there was any new deals or options we had in order to keep our bill where it was. My wife was talked into changing the package to keep the price in line but left us without channels we liked. We called back 10 hours later and asked for the channel lineup to be brought back to where it was and was told not only would the “valued customer” discount be gone but the price of that package would be $15 more. We asked for a manager but of course it appears they don’t exist and the CSR was adamant there was nothing he could do even after telling him we’d cancel and move back to Comcast.

We send them nearly $200 a month on time and we’re treated like this? So we’re now deciding on a Comcast package and will be canceling FIOS soon.

If there actually is a manager looking at this and you’re wondering why more people aren’t using your service, her you go. The funny thing is, I know I’ll get a bunch of calls from FIOS after we switch asking why we left? Go figure?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes