Constant pixilation, intermittent internet, no resolve from field techs. Ready to discontinue!
northshore15
Enthusiast - Level 1

Over 13 months of daily intermittent internet, pixilation, slow video, lack of sound, dvr and on demand issues began, to the day, when the services were further expanded in our area.  I have spent hundredsof hours on the telephone with Verizon Fios reporting and troubleshooting these issues, and waiting for Fios technicians to arrive for service calls.  The problem is not coming from within my home, the problem lies with the equipment/signal Verizon Fios is sending to this area.

Several Verizon Fios technicians has confirmed this and allegedly escalated our issue with the promise that someone would follow up with me. Each time the service ticket is closed, with no resolve. I have never received any follow up phone calls. Several other neighbors in this neighborhood have also reported the same problem.

13+ months with the same problems that still has not been resolved!  I have reached my wits’ end with Verizon.

Re: Constant pixilation, intermittent internet, no resolve from field techs.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes