DO WE HAVE A DEFINITIVE ANSWER ON WHEN OUR AP ASSOCIATED PRESS WIDGET WHEN WILL IT BE RESTORED
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

SINCE MARCH THE AP WIDGET  HAS BEEN OUT OF SERVICE.  ARE WE EVER GOING TO GET IT BACK?  MY ZIPCODE  is 08879.

PLEASE JUST GIVE US (CUSTOMERS A DEFINITIVE ANSWER WE AT LEAST DESERVE TO KNOW.

I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE IT TAKES OVER 2 MONTHS TO UPGRADE THIS SERVICE. THIS IS A VERY VALUED SERVICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS.   I WILL NOT CONSIDER THIS ISSUE RESOLVED UNTIL ALL CUSTOMERS GET THE AP WIDGET BACK IN SERVICE. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO MANAGEMENT. 

THANK YOU.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DO WE HAVE A DEFINITIVE ANSWER ON WHEN OUR AP ASSOCIATED PRESS WIDGET WHEN WILL IT BE RESTORED
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

I have called verizon tech support, etc.  numerous times regarding this issue to get an answer. Unfortunately I just get bounced around  to different departments and put on hold for a long time or disconnected and no one can give me a definitive answer. Otherwise I would not continue to post on this forum regarding this issue.  

An Answer to all of your Customers regarding this issue would be nice either Yes or No. Someone must have an answer At Verizon. Check with Your Management Team or that particular Technical Department and let your Customers know either Yes it's coming back or No. This was an Exceptional Service that all of your Customers Valued.

Thanking you in advance.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: DO WE HAVE A DEFINITIVE ANSWER ON WHEN OUR AP ASSOCIATED PRESS WIDGET WHEN WILL IT BE RESTORED
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

I have called verizon tech support, etc.  numerous times regarding this issue to get an answer. Unfortunately I just get bounced around  to different departments and put on hold for a long time or disconnected and no one can give me a definitive answer. Otherwise I would not continue to post on this forum regarding this issue.  

An Answer to all of your Customers regarding this issue would be nice either Yes or No. Someone must have an answer At Verizon. Check with Your Management Team or that particular Technical Department and let your Customers know either Yes it's coming back or No. This was an Exceptional Service that all of your Customers Valued.

Thanking you in advance.

0 Likes
hracer
Contributor - Level 2

I was removed for fixes. It was relaunched in Texas for testing. If it works out, then it will get relaunched to other Verizon FIOS areas. There is no ETR. I know this does not answer your question as to when, but this is the reason. Hope that helps.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@hracer wrote:

I was removed for fixes. It was relaunched in Texas for testing. If it works out, then it will get relaunched to other Verizon FIOS areas. There is no ETR. I know this does not answer your question as to when, but this is the reason. Hope that helps.

Why do you think it has been relaunched in Texas? I am in Texas, I just checked and no AP Widget.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
hracer
Contributor - Level 2

Then they may have removed it again. It was removed for bug fixes though. Trust me! It was suppose to be relaunched in Texas, but I guess it was not after all or there is still issues that caused it not to get relaunched again.

0 Likes