DVR - developement - create playlist
TimN

I record programs for my son like Thomas the Tank Engine and others.   Most of these shows are 12-15 minutes long and I have to keep going in to the room to play the next program.   Why doesn't Verizon (or any other company) give you the option to que shows up like a playlist?  I have thrown this idea around others with other parents and the response was very positive.  I tried to call Verizon numerous times about talking to somebody from the developement side and the phone support team had not idea where to forward my call. 

I find this very funny since they have a commercial where they are listening to customer input.

0 Likes
Re: DVR - developement - create playlist
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Thats a good idea. In fact some companies are doing this.  I've got both Verizon and Direct TV and on my Direct TV DVR, they recently added a new service where all my recorded shows are grouped by show. All NCIS are grouped together with each other for example. Then if I just want to play a list, I select the folder and hit play. It plays the shows in the order they were recorded. So say I have 5 shows, it will play all 5 back to back. At first I didnt think I would ever use this but I have started using it and find it a nice feature. Maybe Verizon will follow suit.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Play All is a new feature coming in 1.9.

0 Likes
face1234

1.9 !?!  That could be like 3 years away, given the firmware update track record around here!

But that would defiantly be a great feature,  especially for all the Nick Jr. shows that my son loves to watch. Save me about 10 trips into the play room to start another show.

0 Likes