DVR - fast forwarding and timeline problem
temporaryid
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Motorola 7232 DVR.
I just noticed that on some shows, I can not fast forward to the end of the show without a problem.  For example, let's say it's an hour recording.  I could be fast forwarding then at some time, let's say 46 minutes in this example, the current time indicator on the timeline jumps back from 46 minutes to 0 minutes and then keeps fast forwarding until the end of the show which would be about 14 more minutes.  So in other words, the current time indicator goes from 0-46, then 0-14, instead of 0-60.  To the best of my knowledge the whole show is recorded but the fast forwarding mechanism is messed up.

Is it possible this is a known software problem or do I need to pursue some hardware replacement.

0 Likes
Re: DVR - fast forwarding and timeline problem
nascar
Master - Level 1
Fixed in IMG 1.9.1.  Known issue and you are not alone.

@temporaryid wrote:

I have a Motorola 7232 DVR.
I just noticed that on some shows, I can not fast forward to the end of the show without a problem.  For example, let's say it's an hour recording.  I could be fast forwarding then at some time, let's say 46 minutes in this example, the current time indicator on the timeline jumps back from 46 minutes to 0 minutes and then keeps fast forwarding until the end of the show which would be about 14 more minutes.  So in other words, the current time indicator goes from 0-46, then 0-14, instead of 0-60.  To the best of my knowledge the whole show is recorded but the fast forwarding mechanism is messed up.

Is it possible this is a known software problem or do I need to pursue some hardware replacement.

0 Likes