DVR - sorting
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Ok, so this has a sort option and i used it. I set it to oldest episode first. That way i dont have to scroll down to watch in order and work my way up.  So that makes sense, but then i come back in after exiting the screens, and it is set back to the original way,  the latest first. Why doesnt it save my settings?lol  Add a save option.

ALso, with the edit start and end times, please add a way to end the show earlier. Many times they run beyond the time, but you have no option to  back up the end time.  Not sure why that is not there. would be simple.  You only let us extend times which i never want to use.  I can only record 2 shows at same time so i need a way to easily edit start and end times.  Need to be able to shorten the times, not just extend.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DVR - sorting
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@gcville wrote:

Ok, so this has a sort option and i used it. I set it to oldest episode first. That way i dont have to scroll down to watch in order and work my way up.  So that makes sense, but then i come back in after exiting the screens, and it is set back to the original way,  the latest first. Why doesnt it save my settings?lol  Add a save option.

ALso, with the edit start and end times, please add a way to end the show earlier. Many times they run beyond the time, but you have no option to  back up the end time.  Not sure why that is not there. would be simple.  You only let us extend times which i never want to use.  I can only record 2 shows at same time so i need a way to easily edit start and end times.  Need to be able to shorten the times, not just extend.

Look here for editing start and stop times:

https://forums.verizon.com/t5/fios-tv-technical-assistance/dvr-editing-start-and-end-times/td-p/9180...

View solution in original post

Re: DVR - sorting
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@gcville wrote:

Look here for editing start and stop times:

https://forums.verizon.com/t5/fios-tv-technical-assistance/dvr-editing-start-and-end-times/td-p/9180...