Fox Negotiations
ny6iants
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does Verizon realize that the Super Bowl is on FOX?  **bleep**?

Fios Programming
markbenny
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am not happy with Fios - where is the FOX network????  if this does not get fixed soon i will be switching to Time Warner.  2 weeks in a row no football and these are the games i wanted to watch.

Also Accuweather is the worse, no local weather - why bother.  switch to the Weather Cannel.

Re: Fios Programming
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you also upset with fox as well?

They have asked for a price increase.

As we don't know how much it could be that they have asked for.

Its possible they have asked for a large sum that would cause Verizon to raise rates.

And then people would be upset with them.

We as consumers always get squeezed in these cases.

0 Likes
Fox channels
Msmtierney1
Enthusiast - Level 1

With the Super Bowl only 2 weeks away, when will Verizon come to a resolution with Fox and get the channel back on line? It is VERY disappointing to pay what we pay for cable channels and not be able to watch the programs we are paying for.  Because we couldn't get Fox for the football game last night we downloaded Fox Go and after 10 minutes streaming the game on our Apple TV, we were no longer able to access Fox Go....the alert kept coming up saying our provider(Verizon) would not allow access. Please resolve this situation or reimburse our account for the channels we no longer can access.  

Re: Fox channels
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is no dispute with Fox.  Many Verizon area still have there Local fox channels and all have the FOX cable channels.

However several local FOX channels are in dispute over price increases and not Just with Verizon.

0 Likes
Local FOX stations
dso1
Enthusiast - Level 1

When will the FOX programming resume? This is very disappointing and frustrating.  I tolerated it the last time it happened but this is a longer time period.  It needs to be resolved and quickly, especially for the remaining NFL programming.

FOX availability in SYRACUSE
Wiedor
Enthusiast - Level 1

I find it DEPLORABLE that Verizon and the supplier of the FOX programming in Syracuse, NY have not agreed to contract terms for 2017.   For those FOX SPORTS fans we are the loosers.   Seems both Verizon and the supplier think by sending us to the other party to complain it will resolve their negotiation dysfunctionality.   As customers of Verizon, I pay YOU to provide me with service.   When one of the four major networks are not available to me I must then consider changing my service provider.   Bad for me, Bad for Verizon.   No one wins.   This just sucks!   PS, I've got to leave my home to watch the SUPERBOWL.    You've got to be kidding me.

Re: FOX availability in SYRACUSE
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Reports elsewhere say they are in the final stages of reaching agreement.  Obviously those of you in the Syracuse area will find out for sure soon.

0 Likes
fox on fios
gbze
Enthusiast - Level 1

are we any closer to getting fox station back??????

g0schwarz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wat FOX. I pay for this & I can't even watch the Super Bowl except in Spanish or with rabbit ears? Give me a break, or a refund.