EPIX ON DEMAND for FIOS Ultimate HD Subscribers
GoRangers1
I am a FIOS Ultimate HD subscriber and get both EPIX channels. However, I can't order EPIX On Demand channels as the system says I'm not subscribed. I spoke to FIOS FSC and they assert that, while EPIX on channels are included in the Ultimate HD package, that the corresponding On Demand for EPIX is not. Does this make sense? Or should I be receiving the On Demand programming. If so, how can I fix this?
0 Likes
Re: EPIX ON DEMAND for FIOS Ultimate HD Subscribers
tns
Master - Level 2

@GoRangers wrote:
I am a FIOS Ultimate HD subscriber and get both EPIX channels. However, I can't order EPIX On Demand channels as the system says I'm not subscribed. I spoke to FIOS FSC and they assert that, while EPIX on channels are included in the Ultimate HD package, that the corresponding On Demand for EPIX is not. Does this make sense? Or should I be receiving the On Demand programming. If so, how can I fix this?

Its not even true.  I get EPIX on Demand.

0 Likes
Re: EPIX ON DEMAND for FIOS Ultimate HD Subscribers
TpaLavel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, you are supposed to get EPIX ondemand as part of the Ultimate package.  I had the same problem as you.  It took them 3 months to resolve for me.  Long story short, they need to add a "tracking code" to your account that authorizes the EPIX ondemand VOD content.  The trick is to convince the Billing people to do it and not just send you over to Technical for help.  Just simply refuse to be transferred and ask for a supervisor.  Like I said, it took 3 months to get it fixed, but that's all you need to have done.

Good luck.  Verizon not so good on the cable side of things yet.  They've only been in that game 8 years or so.  They're phone people.

0 Likes