ESPN2
UU1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today I can't watch ESPN2 and USPNU on my computer, yesterday they were fine.

Anyone get any idea? This is the message from ESPN:

We are unable to process your request at this time. Please verify that your Verizon FiOS TV subscription includes access to this content and try again. If you continue to receive this message please contact Verizon at http://www22.verizon.com/content/ContactUs.

0 Likes
Re: ESPN2
PJL
Master - Level 3

@UU wrote:

Today I can't watch ESPN2 and USPNU on my computer, yesterday they were fine.

Anyone get any idea? This is the message from ESPN:

We are unable to process your request at this time. Please verify that your Verizon FiOS TV subscription includes access to this content and try again. If you continue to receive this message please contact Verizon at http://www22.verizon.com/content/ContactUs.

I'm getting the same errors on the PC and the Anrdoid App for these two feeds.  ESPN and ESPN3 are fine.

UU1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem with all the browsers: Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera, ....

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

FYI There are now two threads on this issue on this forum. 

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

I reported this via issue via the WatchESPN web contact us link and received the following response from ESPN: "We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience."

So it appears it is not a Verizon issue.

ahasan027
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did this get resolved? I've been getting this error since yesterday and it still has not worked.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

It looks like ESPN2 and ESPNU are back.  I just got the feeds, in addition to ESPN and ESPN3, with no problems.  I didn't have to re-login, clear cookies, or anything on the PC, and the Android app is working too.  Finally.

0 Likes
crs21

I too am having a problem accessing ANY online content from Fios except for ESPN3. The message I get is that:

1. I must sign in to view this content...(I am)

2. I must be a subscriber to view this content...(I am)

According to a Fios TEch support person, there has been an issue since Friday that is affecting many customers trying to get online content. Apparently they have fixed ESPN3 and ESPNU. He stated that they must go through each online network separately to fix the problem.

0 Likes