FIOS Mobile error code 2054 when downloading purchased video
Psulion101
I purchased the Mad About You season 3 to watch on my mobile device(s) when on travel. Unfortunately I've been unable to download them, using FIOS Mobile App on my iPad, and tech support has been no use at all; best they could do is suggest I delete the app and reinstall it. Haven't been able to get it to work on my Samsung S3, either. Error I get on iPad is 2054: "there is a newer version of the video with enhanced viewing quality. Please delete the existing file and re-download the updated version". Been getting this since I first purchased, doesn't matter which episode. On the Samsung, when I download it I get: "retry download. Failed to acquire. Your request could not be processed at this time because the rights is not sufficient. Please try again later". Been trying it for two weeks, is that "later" enough?!? Works on DVR, so I know the purchase went through, but that's not where I bought it to watch from. Supervisor tried calling back twice, while I was at work, but didn't leave any way to contact them and then CLOSED the trouble ticket. Anyone else had this problem, and, better yet, been able to overcome it? If not, this is the biggest waste of $25 and think I'll just stick with Netlix and TiVo from now on.
0 Likes
Re: FIOS Mobile error code 2054 when downloading purchased video
Brightpond
I am having the exact same issue - come on Fios - no solution ??!!
0 Likes
Smithj30
Same error here - trying to dl game of thrones - no indication of how to get the updated, enhanced version.
0 Likes
BritFan

I am having the same error code when trying to watch the free movies through On Demand, FXM. Seems t9 be ok o; other channels.

0 Likes