Re: FIOS TV One Boxes - Picture Freeze & Distortion, Slow Channel Change
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@GemNic wrote:

PROBLEM RESOLVED! New ONT installed Sunday afternoon and old equipment in basement replaced Sunday afternoon.  On Saturday morning I finally connected with tech support via Verizon app chat and rep secured 8/9/20 site visit. Technician Marissa quickly resolved issue and tested TVs on each floor. 

Great! Good to hear you got a tech out to replace that for you quickly. That ancient ONT and splitters were surely the core of your problems.

seabird1

I have the same problem and have  connected to a live chat  rep. The answer from the rep. is to order a new set top box for a fee of $100 plus an increase of $26.00 to my monthly bill, Verizon  then does not care about its customers. I told the rep. that I would look for another provider She said ok.it appears that they are not concerned about losing a customer.

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@seabird wrote:

I have the same problem and have  connected to a live chat  rep. The answer from the rep. is to order a new set top box for a fee of $100 plus an increase of $26.00 to my monthly bill, Verizon  then does not care about its customers. I told the rep. that I would look for another provider She said ok.it appears that they are not concerned about losing a customer.

That doesn't sound right. You need to call, text or Twitter customer service and get that straightened out. You could also try Verizon Direct on DSLREPORTS.COM.

0 Likes