FiOS DVR Manager (iPhone) - can I control more than one DVR?
DeepPrpl

I have two DVR's.  I can control both via www.verizon.com/fiostv/web just fine.  It works well.  I installed the iPhone app so that I can control my DVR's remotely with my iPhone.  It appears that I can control one DVR (which works well).  But I can't figure out how to configure/install the app so that I can control both.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: FiOS DVR Manager (iPhone) - can I control more than one DVR?
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey DeepPrpl, to register another HD STB following the same instructions you did for the first STB.  Then, on your mobile device:  Verizon will send a text message on your mobile device with a link to install the FiOS Mobile Remote app.  Please ignore this message since you’ve already installed the app.  If you haven't already done so, connect to the same WiFi router in which your HD STB is connected.  Open the FiOS Mobile Remote app on your mobile device.   Note: The app will automatically connect to the first STB in your house.  After it connects to your first STB, the app will open the FiOS Mobile Remote Main menu with a STB button in the top-right. Press the STB button.  The app will show a list of STBs: STB 1 – the first STB with which you registered, perhaps your living room STB, STB 2 – this could be your bedroom STB then Select the STB name with which you want to register.

0 Likes
gaspanic

I don't think this solution will work with an iPhone...  Alerts come up online and on the receiver that the number is already registered.

0 Likes
DeepPrpl

This solution won't work.  It tells me that the number is already registered.  It's almost like I need two numbers (one for each DVR) registered?

0 Likes