FiOS Equipment and Accessories Store
prisaz
Legend

Perhaps add this to the FAQ. How do I buy a new remote?

Many people do not know about this. So I thought it may be helpful to point out. I had found it once before but had to look for it.

https://teleproducts.verizon.com/fios/index.cfm/eh/ShowCart

The best things I have found.

The IR extender that may help those with interference from the TV.

But MY #1 find is the $5.50 remote.

0 Likes
Re: FiOS Equipment and Accessories Store
Justin46
Legend

@prisaz wrote:

Note however that this is the new 2-device remote control, not one of the existing 4-device remotes. I have at least 3 devices I want to control on each of my TVs, so unless I want to use a separate remote for one of those devices this remote would be useles to me.

Depends on what you need I guess....

Keller, TX 76248

lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can find the old ones online for the same price or a little less from other sources as well.  I recently picked up a 3-pack for $10 plus shipping.   Work like a charm.

prisaz
Legend

@Justin wrote:

@prisaz wrote:

Note however that this is the new 2-device remote control, not one of the existing 4-device remotes. I have at least 3 devices I want to control on each of my TVs, so unless I want to use a separate remote for one of those devices this remote would be useles to me.

Depends on what you need I guess....

Keller, TX 76248

You are right on the money. I didn't notice. Thanks Justin. The most I do at the Verizon box is DVR and STB. So it would be good. My main box is TiVO. But may change soon.Smiley Wink

0 Likes