Re: Fios TV app error code 9-6-25-653-015
Pensfan58

I rebooted my set top box, updated my devices, un-installed the app and re-installed it...everything I could think of, including spending time on the lovely Verizon chat (why can't they tell me what is wrong if I give them the specific error code? Or how to fix it?).  Nothing has worked so far. I am very frustrated with Verizon. I left "feedback" when requested, but I don't know how to see their response, if any. They certainly didn't email me or call me back. I am seriously thinking of leaving Verizon. I have had about enough. 

0 Likes
LoveMyPillow

This worked only for me. I removed the battery 12volt connector and reset the OLT and place the 12volt connector back into the outlet. This worked for me, an Android Tablet user. You need to contact VERIZON CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE BEFORE DOING ANYTHING. Again, this worked only for me. I DO NOT GIVE ADVICE ON WHAT YOU SHOULD DO!

0 Likes
Fios TV app - error code 9-6-25-653-015
megsjw0118
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have been getting this message all day; tried 2 different devices. Turned them on and off; plus rebooted my main TV box. Main TV box works fine, so it clearly an issue with the app. I am getting increasingly frustrated with the app as this seems to be happening on a regular basis. Has anyone else gotten this message today? Any ideas what else to try? 

Re: Fios TV app - error code 9-6-25-653-015
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@megsjw0118 wrote:

Have been getting this message all day; tried 2 different devices. Turned them on and off; plus rebooted my main TV box. Main TV box works fine, so it clearly an issue with the app. I am getting increasingly frustrated with the app as this seems to be happening on a regular basis. Has anyone else gotten this message today? Any ideas what else to try? 

Uninstall, shut down and reboot device, re-install app. Make sure there is no app cache remaining on device before you re-install app.

FIOS TV app error code 9-6-25-653-015
ScannerPilot

After working well for several months, the FIOS app continually throws error code 9-6-25-653-015 on multiple devices.  I have rebooted the router, deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times without success.  Any idea what this error code means?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS TV app error code 9-6-25-653-015
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@ScannerPilot wrote:

After working well for several months, the FIOS app continually throws error code 9-6-25-653-015 on multiple devices.  I have rebooted the router, deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times without success.  Any idea what this error code means?

I'll check into it. Post when I get an answer.

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

I've been told the error is a problem with the VMS 1100 box that will be addressed in the next firmware update so hang in there.

0 Likes
IssueswithFios

Same issue sand Fios is not help at all. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios TV app - error code 9-6-25-653-015
IssueswithFios

That does not work

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@IssueswithFios wrote:

Same issue sand Fios is not help at all. 

Again, see above:

I've been told the error is a problem with the VMS 1100 box that will be addressed in the next firmware update so hang in there.

0 Likes